I am looking for an office manager / admin / systems person to help me in my fledgling and growing new business. I have an office in Ladywell but it could also be a work from home position.
Hours are flexible other than I need a minimum of 3 days a week and 15 hours per week; so this may suit a parent with kids at school that is looking to come back to the workplace. Equally it could be a full-time position depending on what the right candidate is seeking. Ideally I’d like someone 4-5 days a week doing 20-25 hours in total.
The business is www.slipsafety.co.uk - we help to reduce slip accidents in commercial buildings therefore preventing harm, saving clients money (this is the most common personal injury claim type and the average cost is £10k), as well as improving floor aesthetics. I have worked in this field for 8 years but set up this new company in April.
Main responsibilities would include:
- Raising invoices and purchase orders
- Arranging logistics for our work including hotel bookings for our ops team
- Helping me to systemise and professionalise the way we work
- Clint liaison e.g. confirming meetings
- Responsibility for social media and liaison with our outsourced marketing team
- Various other things… we are a start-up so it’s all hands on deck!
Please contact me if you are interested, you may know someone, or you have any suggestions on where else I could post this.